Pages

Sunday 15 May 2011

False Alarm?

I've taken two pregnancy tests so far and they've both come out negative.  **yay**  But I'm still not surfing, as it were, the crimson tide...  (The picture to the left is particularly apt since I am in fact the size of an elephant.  Even a heard of elephants)

So I guess I have no choice but to play the waiting game.  The waiting game sucks.  I hate the waiting game.  But I have no choice.  Unless I want to spend ridiculous amounts of money on pregnancy tests until one thing or another changes.  But would you believe I felt the tiniest bit disappointed after the second test came out negative?  It would be awful timing and a really bad idea, I honestly have no way of justifying this, but nevertheless, disappointed I was.  Ahh, the insanity of women.  **sigh**

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Trouble and Strife
Joomla Templates